Every now and then, it’s healthy to pause and reflect on the work that you want to do. I’m embarking on a set of exercises to re-think and focus, and am sharing it with you. Join in if you’d like and we can journey together.
EXERCISE 8: Organize and Connect
- I provide a highly specialized service that most nonprofits know they need, but lack the skills/resources to get. I can organize workshops/classes/online community to connect these individuals.
- Connecting them will help them learn from each other, share best practices, and know that they’re not alone.
- Marketing/Communications and Business Development Professionals at nonprofit organizations.
- They want to build their network of donors, volunteers and stakeholders by engaging them in the work that their organization does. Video is a great way to do that.
- They want to be recognized by their bosses
- They want to be trusted by their donors, volunteers and stakeholders
- They want to learn from other people just like them
I’m doing this as part of Seth Godin’s Udemy course for freelancers. Feel free to embark on this discovery for yourself too.