Every now and then, it’s healthy to pause and reflect on the work that you want to do. I’m embarking on a set of exercises to re-think and focus, and am sharing it with you. Join in if you’d like and we can journey together.
EXERCISE 6: Develop a Unique Voice
If you could choose an archetype or extreme (edgecraft), what do you want your brand or work to be known for?
List 5 ways you could express these attributes: Passionate, Powerful, Trustworthy, Warm
- Put my heart and soul into all that I do
- Do everything with integrity and authenticity
- Ensure my work first resonates with the heart, then with the brain.
- Treat everybody with kindness and respect
- Tell stories of the work I do, and the thoughts/emotions behind why I do it.
I’m doing this as part of Seth Godin’s Udemy course for freelancers. Feel free to embark on this discovery for yourself too.